Don't do business with Morse an Associates.They never returned my phone calls.

I filled a chapter 13 and at the end of 2012 and was told that I could get them included in my bankruptcy. So I called to have them add my taxes in to never get a call back. I had to threaten to fire them after 3 months of never getting any response. Once I got a response I was informed my payment would be $399 a month instead of $281.

I struggled but I did it. Anyhow to make a long story short they never did the work. I found out by getting letters from Federal and Colorado and by calling the trustees office. I couldn't make my payment one month due to trying to save my pets life and they told my I was overpaid.

not to worry about it. Which got me thinking so I contacted Federal and called the Trustees office again and asked how much my payment was on my bankruptcy and he told me $281. And asked why I was paying more ($399) I just told him that I was trying to get it paid off quicker And he snapped at me saying You can't do that! ( when really it was Morse and Associates Mr.

Todd that told me that my new payment was $399 and that he included the rest of my taxes into my plan.) I would go elsewhere but I am just now able to start rebuilding my credit Not worth going to another attorney when I only have about a year and a half on my plan.

But after my case is over I need to make payments to the Government for my taxes that where not included.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Morse and Associates. The most disappointing about bankruptcy attorney from Morse and Associates was no return calls work not done Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Morse and Associates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Morse and Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Morse and Associates?

Comments